Thursday, January 3, 2013

Warning: Serious post below

WHAT FOLLOWS IS NOT MEANT TO HURT.
IT'S JUST SOMETHING I HAD TO GET OFF MY CHEST.
THOUGH I'M SURE THAT FOR MOST OF YOU THIS IS NOT NEWS.
******
******
*******
********
*********
***********
I really enjoy working on this blog and hope all of my followers enjoy reading it just as much. Making this blog a reality requires a lot of research and delving. Though most of the time I offer you goofy pictures I often come across things that are very disillusioning. The Monkees were real people, people all together different from who they played on TV. Yes, I know that they owe us nothing. But, still reading about Davy Jones, Peter Tork, Mike Nesmith and Micky Dolenz as real people and not Monkees is eye opening at best. It's akin to the feeling a child gets when they realize that Santa isn't real. So here's to the imagination and the magic of television.
"The best love is the one that never comes to fruition.
And, an idea is always better than the real thing."
                                         
This late and rare photo is what made me go off on such a tangent... I mean yeah it's Davy's butt...
But still doesn't this picture just pop your bubblegum bubble?

No comments:

Post a Comment