Thursday, February 28, 2013

IN MEMORY OF DAVID THOMAS JONES- A LETTER TO DAVY



Dear Davy,

    What's it like in heaven? We miss you a lot. Even though we never met, just knowing that a man like you existed made the world seem like a nicer place. My eyes brim with tears knowing that tomorrow marks one year since your passing. I don't know why but the moment I saw you dance across my television screen, it was a feeling that I cannot describe. I don't think anyone could understand what we, the fan girls, are going through. Every year, March first and sometimes February 29th, will be very sorrowful days for us girls. Because that day ours became a world without Davy.
    It's been a whole year but the wound is still so fresh. I always figured that one day I would get the chance to meet you and I know now that that day won't be for quite some time. I miss you, we all miss you. That face, that smile, your kindness and dedication to your fans.
Thank you Davy for all the laughs, for all the songs, for sharing your self with us and asking for nothing more than our adoration.Thank you Davy for making the morning brighter. For making a better world for me

Love,

One of many brokenhearted fan girls.


DAVY JONES
12-30-1945 to 2-29-2012
REST IN PEACE



ALL POSTS THIS WEEK WILL BE IN MEMORY OF DAVY.
STAY TUNED FOR MORE DAVY JONES VIDEOS AND PICTURES!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment